Poco = Little, Few
Poco (m), poca (f) = Little (poe-co, poe-ca)
- Poco a poco = Little by little
- Pocos = Few
- Por poco = Narrowly, almost
- ¡Por poco me caigo! = I almost fell down!
- Un poco de agua = A little bit of water
- Dentro de poco = Soon, shortly
- Ten un poco de fe. = Have a little bit of faith.
- Por favor, ten un poco de paciencia. = Please, have a little bit of patience.
You'll also hear the word poquito, which modifies the word poco to imply that something is even less than poco, even less than a little. You'll hear this in the song Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee.